Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 29 décembre 2017

JUST THREE RESOLUTIONS FOR 2018









Some years ago, on December 31st when the clock struck midnight, I used to feel excited to make a fresh start, a new year, a new life, good resolutions, and so on...
Most of the time the day after I used to wake up with a hangover and silly resolutions that, of course, had gone with the wind by the end of January!

Things now are different. I guess I am like a fine wine, I get better with age (self-compliments are a good way to kick off your day with a grin), so no more pressure, no urge to start drawing up lists of good intentions, just go with the flow, and enjoy silver linings.





Anyway, with two dogs at home, trying to get everything in shipshape in 2018 is just wishful thinking, so better forget about cloud-cuckoo land.

Yet, between you and me, to be honest, there are still three little things I would like to achieve.


. Find the perfect lint roller to remove my dogs' hair off my clothes. You
  know I am not fussy, but a thin layer of pet hair  on my coat or on my 
  jacket gives me a fur ball look which doesn't really suit me.



. Master the art of opening a packet of cookies or candies silently. I 
  mean, not seeing my two dogs rush to me whenever I indulge my 
  sweet tooth to a yummy crunchy delight.
  Why on earth are those wrapping papers so noisy?
  Should I complain to the customer service, or should I put ear-plugs
  into Canaille's and Uysse's ears?
  The only thing I know is that the least rustle of paper triggers their 
  begging  eyes and drooling chops, and ruin my little treats.





. Teach Canaille that when I put on one shoe, he mustn't take the other 
  one and hide it.
  How to tell him that, if walking bare paw is normal, walking bare foot
  can seem slightly kooky, especially in Winter.

You see, just three good resolutions for 2018, that's all! No need to be too self-demanding, and try to stop writing about dogs during the year to come. That would be a pipe dream and, actually, I don't feel like it.

Any tips or tricks ? Feel free to post your comments or send a mail on 


In the meantime , let the new year bring warmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life. And never give up, cause every dog has its day, and in the Chinese calendar, 2018 marks the Year of the Dog!



                 

  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire