Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 16 février 2018

AM I A SWEET BASKET CASE?










Do you happen to feel guilty about overeating? You know, that kind of feeling that washes over you after having one piece too many of a yummy cake,one extra portion of pizza or handfuls of peanuts?

No? OK, then this post is for you, cause after reading it, I hope you will give me some foolproof tips and tricks not to let my greedy tastebuds rule the roost.
I'm not kidding, I realy need your help, cause being an incorrigible diet breaker makes my mood go south, and is really a tough nut to crack!

Jeez, just to write "nuts" triggers my inner squirrel's craving for that crunchy dry fruit!
Actually, all the words finishing with "nut" drive me nuts (sorry, too stupid!).




In my previous posts I have often made fun of Greedy Canaille, my English Springer Spaniel, who is the fastest eater I've ever met, especially when it comes to treats.
Believe me or not, he has the treats in his bowl, and the next minute, zap, they have simply vanished.
Just the same for me! I open a packet of biscuits, and the next minute, zap, they have vanished, too!
A magician trick? Unfortunately,rather hard to hold on to the illusion!

At least to slow down Canaille's helpings, I've bought a slow feeder.
It looks like a tuft of grass and between each blade I put treats. Then, it's up to him to push them out. Quite efficient, cause now he doesn't confuse "to eat" and "to gulp down".



What's more, I guess that kind of challenging game will turn him into a smart cookie.

OMG! A smart cookie? COOKIE! Here I go again! One more time my sweet tooth is playing tricks on me!

Should I buy a slow feeder for me, too? 
No way! My "palets bretons "  would not fit in it!

I've seen on the Net a kind of kitchen safe (come on, don't laugh!). You put your yummy temptations in it, then set the timer from one minute up to ten days, and the lid won't open till the timer reaches zero.






What do you think of that? 

Would it curb my cravings, or turn me into a safe-breaker?

Maybe I should give up, cause that's the way the cookie crumbles...

Anyway,all your tips and tricks will be welcome, cause getting rid of my bad snacking habits won't be a piece of cake.

...A piece of cake? Oh heck! Sorry I have to leave you, I can't resist the call of the Yum Yum devil!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire