Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 21 septembre 2018

A SCARY EXPERIENCE










What is your scariest experience?

Mine happened some years ago when I was living in a village in the middle of nowhere.
One night Dearhubby was away on business, and as there was nothing much on telly, I decided to turn in early.

Unfortunately, hardly had I switched off the light when I could hear whispers and muffled voices!
Sure there were burglars in the living-room!

I slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen to fetch something to defend myself.
As I was about to open the knife drawer, I got hit on the head!!

My heart dropped into my stomach, I saw stars, but I didn't faint.
I screwed up my courage and turned back sowly to face my aggressor.

Gee, my " serial killer " was lying on the floor, as stiff as a poker and with his hard mop standing on end!

Before going to bed, I had swept the floor and forgot to put the broom away.
When entering the kitchen, I had stepped on its brush, and it had made the stick tilt and knock my head!!

But I was not out of the woods…

The conversation was still going on in the living-room!

I grabbed a carving knife, slammed the door of the living-room opened, switched on the light….Not a single soul around!
Just the light of the radio!
What a naughty scatterbrain!! I had turned it down instead of off!

Anyway, all was well that ended well.

What about you? Have you ever had the scare of your life? Let me know, cause I am a bit of a coward, but I like spooky stories!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire