Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 7 septembre 2018

DOGS ARE GOOD HOMEHELPS




Hi everydoggy,


My name is Canaille, I am an English Springer Spaniel and today I'd like to tell you what a good homehelp a dog can be.





I hope that after reading my post, you will spread the word to Perky, this blog's owner, cause she is always complaining that with Ulysse (my Coton de Tuléar roomie) and me, it's quite impossible to keep the house clean.





First off, if she spoke dog as fluently as she claims, she would say " impawssible " and then, she would think it twice before accusing us wrongly, cause we do our best to lend a paw and keep our so-called mess under control.

Perky thinks that one of the best way to keep a house clean is to keep clean dogs.
So, when coming back from a walk in the rain, we let her wipe our paws before getting in.
Once that pad-tickling job done, we can get in, and that's when things go wrong.
To remove all the drops of rain hidden in our fur, we can't help shaking ourselves in the corridor, and you know what?



Instead of congratulating us for those energetic finishing touches, Perky starts whining that the entrance walls are one more time mud-spotted and that she will soon run out of elbow grease!

Getting no credit for your work is a bit disappointing, but we love that girl to the moon and back, so we forgive her.

And yet, when it comes to the windows, she really gets on our nerves!
When, to train to be good guard dogs, we press our noses on the glass to see if everything is ok in the garden, Perky says that she doesn't appreciate dogs'nose art!
So how come that she praises the stained-glass windows of the local church??

You see, she is really unpredictable, but to top it all, she is rather fussy, as well!
Stray hairs floating around?
The vacuum cleaner monster is immediately out, even though she says hoovering is backbreaking!
So, yesterday, to put an end to my dear Perky's backache, I have decided to strike a bow and get rid of the monster.



It took me a lot of bitings and gnawings, but it was worthwhile!!
The hoovering monster will neither run after me nor hurt Perky anymore, cause I've destroyed its two wheels!!

Now I am looking forward to seeing Perky's grateful smile when she
 sees my good job! 
I'll tell you soon.
In the meantime, have a pawesome week.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire