Articles les plus consultés

lundi 31 décembre 2018

HOW TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE ALL THROUGHOUT THE YEAR




Are you ready to jump on board 2019?
This week to help you to navigate the rolling waves of this new year safely and cheefully, I have written a short post about how to look on the bright side (and for my English-Learning readers, learn a few idioms, as well).


In the small hours of January 1st, I'll take a feather duster and blow away the cobwebs.

Then, come rain or shine, I'll wear rose-coloured glasses, so I'll forget the saying " it never rains, but it pours " and just remember that every cloud has a silver lining.

Yet, if the weather turns really foul and things seem to keep falling, I'll hang in there and my motto will be that " when life gives you lemons, make lemonade ".

All that will help me to keep upbeat all throughout the twelve months to come, but what will send me on cloud nine is a skyrocketing number of readers on my blog, so...it's up to you!

In the meantime, I wish you a smashing New Year and I hope everything will come roses for you and all the people you love!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire