Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 26 mars 2021

IS AGING REALLY A SIGN OF WISDOM?





 


Some weeks ago, while chewing a bite of apple, I suddenly felt a kind of discomfort in my lower gum. Not a real pain, but prevention is better than cure, and an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away .
My dentist is a nice and efficient guy, but his surgery is not my number- one hangout.
Yet, as it was Friday, and eveybody knows that raging toothache often occurs at weekends, I made an appointment in emergency.
One hour later, when I came back home and told Dearhubby that the dentist had pulled out a chip of milk tooth abandonned by its siblings  deep inside my jaw ages ago, he exclaimed :


"Hey Perky, you must absolutely post a review about the last anti-aging cream you bought to say it is so efficient that after only two weeks' use  your milk teeth are coming back ! ".

I just rolled my eyes and shrugged my shouders, but before I could say Jack Robinson , he added :

" I'll make some tea. Would you like it in a mug or in a feeding bottle ?
 Come on Perky,I'm joking .Make a nice little smile. Let bygones be bygones."

He was right, after all aging is a sign of wisdom, isn't it? So why on earth did my dentist pull my four of wisdom teeth out?😏

                       


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire