Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 28 septembre 2018

PARKING LOTS DRIVE ME NUTS!





Have you ever had trouble remembering where you parked in the supermarket parking lot?
Rather nerve-racking, isn't it?
Well, something quite similar happened to me a while ago, and it was such an embarrassing moment that I am not likely to forget it…

We were done with the household shopping and while Dearhubby was paying the bill, I headed to the car to load our groceries into the trunk.
As I was about to unlock it, I noticed that the windshield was dirty, not to say filthy, you know bugs, dust and other grime.
Jeez, how could we drive safely with such a blurred view of the road?




Well, not really my fault, cause I don't drive, I mean, I don't have my driver's license : a real blessing for the other drivers and for pedestrians, as well!

Anyway, one thing was clear : we wouldn't drive back home with that hazy windscreen!
Lucky me, I had just bought white vinegar and paper towel, so I took them out of the trolley, and started scrubbing.

I was running short of elbow grease and patience when I heard Dearhubby coming behind me.
I didn't stop cleaning, but just grumbled, " Your car is absoutely disgusting! How dare you drive such a piece of junk!! ".

No answer back! Haha, for once I had shut Dearhubby up!
But, after all, it was not that serious, his silence was speaking volumes and deserved a smile.
I turned back, and, believe me or not, the man staring at me ...did not look like Dearhubby at all!

Actually, Dearhubby was striding towards the flabbergasted car's owner and me, and when he was within earshot, he shouted to the  poor man :

" Don't believe her, she is not a neat freak. You know, she can't help courting all the drivers with the same car as mine! ".

Then, he added : " Come on, Perky, woud you mind steering your trolley to our car wihch is parked on the other side? ".

OMG, what a shame!!

So, next time you are looking for your car in a parking lot, have a special thought for me, and take it easy.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire