Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 12 octobre 2018

HOW TO CHANGE A DUVET COVER QUICKLY AND EASILY




Do you know how to change a duvet cover quickly and easily?

Yes? Please, help me, then, cause I've tried all the tips and tricks I could find on the Net, and it aways ends up in the same way : a bundle of cloth on the bed (the duvet cover) and a bundle of nerves (me).

In my previous post I told you how I changed a harmless pencil dress into an oppressive straight-jacket.
Well,  I had the same kind of nightmarish experience not long ago while changing the duvet cover…

Why on earth did I think that holding the duvet tight against me and slipping with it into the cover would be the perfect quick fix?
I guess sometimes my inner loony gets the upper hand.

So, I laid the cover on the bed, grabbed the upper corners of the duvet and started crawling inside the cover.
Unfortunately, it turned out not to be a bed of roses, cause a few second later I was stuck in the darkness, still clutching the precious corners, but unable to find my way in or out!
The more I wriggled, the more I got entangled into my "fabric jail".

I strove to stand up, and when I was about to succeed, Canaille, my nosy dog, pawed into the bedroom, didn't recognize me, cause I looked like an under cover agent (sorry, I couldn't resist that naughty pun),and jumped on me!

Boom! I was back to square one : lying lost in the damn duvet cover!
I could not do anything but keep under cover till Dearhubby alerted by Canaille's barkings came and helped me out.

So, if the saying " As you make your bed, so you must lie in it " is true, now you can easily realize how welcome and helpful you tips and tricks will be!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire