Articles les plus consultés

dimanche 1 décembre 2019

SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER











Hi  everydoggy,

Do you remember me? 
My name is Canaille and Perky, this blog's co-owner, is my Mum.

Today a question if you don't mind.

By chance does anyone have the code to turn the rain button off?
No kidding! In Brittany where I live, it has been raining cats and dogs for nearly one month now and I'm really fed up!

Fed up first off with all those buckets of water falling on my head whenever I paw out. I have never registered for the rain bucket challenge, so whoever has launched it, will you please stop that silly game!

Fed up too with Perky's mood on rainy days. She keeps bitching about my muddy paws and my wet dog smell, but she should know that with my poor sofa-keeper salary I can't hire a paw-cleaner or buy any perfumed water!

Last but not least, fed up with the idiom " it's raining cats and dogs ".
When Perky walks me out in the rain,she keeps repeating it :

"Come on Canaille, hurry up, wee-wees, poo-poos, it's raining cats and dogs! " 

What as silly idiom! Just a quick glance around is enough to realize that  idiom is just rubbish!
I'm the only dog in the local  open-air restroom and even the  stray cats are off work. Raiding the bins in the rain is not their cup of milk (=cup of milk in human language).

So now I guess you really see why I feel low and sluggish.
Sure, yummy treats and chewy biscuits give me a temporary boost, but then I come crashing down again in my basket.

I'm sending you an S.O.S. Please give me the password to get some sunshine!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire