Articles les plus consultés

mercredi 11 décembre 2019

A FUNNY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST






Dear Santa,



My name is Canaille. I'm a twelve-year-old English Springer Spaniel, and Mum says I do justice to my breed, cause I behave as if I was still a puppy.

I hope I am not on your " naughty list ", cause every day, to make up for all my silly antics, I help Mum and Dad with household  chores.




Anyway, this year I won't be demanding like some of my buddies who have asked you for an I-Bone!

I don't need any smart-bone to be wouappy!

No, really, dear Santa, the only gift I'd like you to bring me is a magical key to open the treats drawer.

I've tried telekinesis, but that damned drawer hasn't moved an inch! I guess I'm hopeless at it.

What's more, just a key shouldn't be too heavy for you and your eight flying reindeers.

I promise I will use it in moderation, English Springer Spaniels'honour.



The excitement of  unwrapping Christmas gifts really keys me up,and I hope you will achieve my dream.



               Plenty of cuddles from Canaille, the wannabe key holder.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire