Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 16 novembre 2018

NO AGE LIMIT FOR LOVE




This week for a change I have decided to accept a contributor to my blog, and I hope you will give him a warm welcome.
His name is Ulysse, he is nearly sixteen and already has a lot of charm and talent.
If you are looking for funny annecdotes, I guess the one he will tell you right now will make you crack a smile. Enjoy!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….


Hi everybody,

First off, thank you Perky for your sweet introduction.
A lot of charm and talent? Maybe, but when I meet people, what they first say is that they like my clownish face. That's a part of my power of seduction.
Do I use it to seduce girls?
Till last week, never!
But last week, while having a walk in the surroundings, I came across a girl and it was love at first sight!
She is absolutely fabulous : curly hair, sparkling dark eyes, straight long legs, and, jeez, what a voice!!

Unfortunately, my parents don't approve of our relationship. 
They say that is not for boys of my age, and that, anyway, she is not my type!! How can they know??

Anyway, a few  days ago, just before dinner, I didn't ask for permission, and left home to visit my sweetheart.
It was pitch dark, and as I am not used to strolling along the streets by myself at that time, I was feeling a bit scared, but when there is a will, there is a way.

When I arrived in front of her house, I started singing her favourite tune. She immediately came to the gate (of course, locked cause her parents are as naughty as mine), and sang with me.
I was on cloud nine, it was just a kind of remake of Romeo and Juliet.

Suddenly we were dazzled by a flashing light, and guess who was holding it! MY MUM!!

She shouted : 

" You're a bad boy! I was worried sick. Fortunately, I heard your voice 
   in the far distance, and I immediately knew where you had gone!
   Now stop your serenade, otherwise the neighbours will make a noise
   complaint".

And then, she put a leash on me and dragged me back home.

A leash? Oops ,sorry, I have forgotten to tell you I am a  dog. It is true I am 16 years old, but 16 in human years means 80!
Is 8O too old for love?

Please, if you see my sweetheart (a gorgeous Welsh terrier), tell her that I'm cooped up, but I'm crazy about her, and I make no bone about it!




PS : by the way, my mum is this blog's owner, so if you want to plead my case, your comments may help the star-crossed lover I am!  Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire