Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 12 avril 2019

WHAT'S ON TV TODAY?









Hi everydoggy,


My name is Canaille the darling dog of the blogosphere and Perky, this blog's owner, is my mum.

This week I'll drop just a few lines because I'm on the watch!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a guard dog.
First off I think I was not born for the job.



And then, anyway, I'm too busy chasing the cookies to pay attention to the cheeeky rabbits who ruin Perky's flower-beds!

No, today I'm on the watch because Perky is in the kitchen and I must not take off my eyes off her.

You see,for me the kitchen is a strategic location.
If I manage to  sneak in, two possibilities.
Either I whine and make sheep's eyes at Perky , and then I can expect to earn my crust.
Or, much better, Perky is on a good day and she turns on the  kitchen telly.

As soon as my series is on, I keep glued to the screen!
Every time it is a brand new story, and in the leading part there is always a glamorous actress or a handsome actor.
Each episode is a real cliffhanger, and even though I know that suspense is bad for my old ticker, I can't help watching it till the end.

Unfortunately, it is always the same end and it leaves me frustrated, cause Perky turns off the telly, takes the main character in her arms and says in a dull voice :

      " Sorry, Canaille, but what comes out of the oven  is not for you! "

Why on earth isn't  the oven channel for me? Is it the same in your place? Please tell me!












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire