Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 5 avril 2019

DOG-FORBIDDEN





Hi everydoggy,


My name is Canaille. I am an English Springer Spaniel and Perky, this blog-owner is my mum.

I am in a blue funk. Spring is on and I can't even make the most of our garden.
You see, Perky is not the kind of girl to beat around the bush and whatever my attempts to paw out and laze in the grass, it is the same old tune every time. 
Her " Sorry, Canaille, today the garden is dog-forbidden " leaves me dumbfounded and pawfully* sad.

Where have all the good times gone?
Impawssible*  now to enjoy a good fetch-the-ball game or even chew some tender roots!
In the early mornings I just have time to water the flowers* and put some fertilizer*on the new flower-bed before the sharp-toothed roaring monsters invade the garden!

And then, they spend hours digging huge holes along the alleys and filling them up with loads of stones.
Believe me or not, instead of scolding them, Perky congratulates them!
Even worse, at tea-time she lets them in for a drink and cookies! 
I bark at them, but Perky tells me to leave the workers quiet, cause they work hard in the garden and they need a good break!

Poor girl! I think she is going nuts! Since when has digging holes in the garden been rewarded with cookies??

Fortunately one of the monster-drivers is a good guy and never fails to share one of his treats with me.
Of course, he doesn't speak dog fluently, so to get a treat I have to scratch his leg and drool on his trousers a little more than usual, but as long as Perky doesn't see, everything is rosy in the garden again!!


That's all for now. Looking forward to your  comments.

                    
           Canaille, the darling of the blogosphere.






* For the readers who don't speak dog, here are some useful translations :
pawfully                                awfully
impawssible                          impossible
to water the flowers             to pee
to put some fertilizer            to poo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire