Articles les plus consultés

mercredi 29 mai 2019

LOOK AT THE PHOTO AT THE END OF MY POST AND HELP ME!!











Hello everydoggy,

My name is Canaille. I am an English Springer Spaniel and Perky, this blog's owner, is my mum.

Just a short post to ask you, dear readers, for some comforting words, cause my heart is nearly broken.

I think I am no longer Perky's and Daddy's only darling!
Of course, I still get a lot of cuddles and treats (not enough in spite of my begging eyes), but I feel there's something going on.

Every evening after dinner, instead of  sitting in the sofa with me squeezed between them, they stay on the terrace and whisper.

You see, when Perky tries to play the dog-trainer and gives me silly commands such as "Sit" or "Stay still", I pretend to be deaf, cause my honor is at stake : I am not a performing dog!!
But when Perky and Daddy whisper, I know I must prick up my ears, cause they are planning either a ride to the vet or a visit at the groomer's.

But this time nothing of the kind.
Every evening it is the same old tune. 
They go into raptures about my future challenger's pointy ears, fluffy coat and bushy tail.
Then, they say he must be young.
Why on earth do they want to get a puppy?
I'm nearly twelve, but when it comes to raiding the kitchen worktop or digging holes in Perky's flower-beds, I am second to none.
So, what else do they need?
Puppy's pee and poo on their carpet??

Jeez, human beings are sometimes unpredictable!

And the worst is that sometimes they add that he must be abandonned.
Well, good intentions, but they will be disappointed, cause at the nearby dog-shelter there are only old-timers.

Anyway,I think there has been a misunderstanding : " he must be abandonned"  is not an obligation, but rather a strong probability, cause Perky has taken a photo of my rival waiting in the garden with one of his buddies. The more, the merrier? How cheeky!

So, please look carefully at the photo, and tell me what breed is the new dog who is trying to rob my place in Perky's and daddy's heart?



Thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire