Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 3 mai 2019

HELP!! I NEED SOMEDOGGY HELP!







Hi everydoggy,

For those who don't know me yet, my name is Canaille. I am an English Springer Spaniel and Perky, this blog's owner, is my mum.

First off, sorry for not posting last week, but once you have read my story, I'm sure you'll forgive me.

On Friday, April 26th,  when my tummy-connected clock rang, I woke up happy and ready for a good food bowl. As usual my right eye was a bit sore and tearing, but that small discomfort didn't prevent me from winning all  the "Fetch the Ball " games and from flushing out any hidden treats, so nothing to worry about.

After my morning stretching and scratching execise, I started pawing up and down* the kitchen, but unfortunately, whatever the way I looked at my desperately empty bowl, Perky sang the same tune :

"Sorry, Canaille, but the vet has said that you must be on an empty stomach".

The vet? I hate that guy! He is  really over inquisitive. Whenever I visit him, he can't help asking about my weight, and then he never fails to tell Perky I am on the chubby side.
Unfotunately, up to now nodoggy has been brave enough to tell him to mind his own business!

Anyway, I was up to date of my vaccines, so I tried to calm down, but when Perky offered to take a car ride, I immediately knew I was doomed to jump once more on the vet's examination table and bear his gibes.

Well, for once, he was  polite and told me I was a good boy.
Too polite to be honest…
A few minutes later he asked Perky to leave me and come back in the late afternoon!
I really freaked out and I saw that Perky had her heart in her boots, but yet she left me!

Then the vet gave me an injection and I fell into a world of dreams where I was the hero of the eight season of " Game of Bones ".
Unfortunately my dream turned into a nightmare when I woke up, cause while I was asleep, my naughty vet had put my head into a kind of funnel!
And you know what?
Instead of helping me to get rid of that ridiculous stuff, Perky just said :

" Don't worry, Canaille, within a couple of weeks everything will be ok and you will see clearly, cause your right eye won't cry anymore!".

So,  you see, I really need your help and all your tips and tricks to remove that cone of shame are welcome.

* For those who don't speak dog fluently,  to paw up and down means to pace up and down.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire