Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 22 février 2019

NEVER HAVE I EVER ....






Over the last four years I have managed to be quite a consistent blogger, but last week what was to happen happened.

I got struck by the Blank Page Curse!
My well of funny adventures and naughty bloopers had gone dry. There were just rambling thoughts and meaningless scribblings left.

No way to count on my two dogs.
The early rays of sunshine and the mild temperatures had turned them into studious yoga and tai chi enthusiasts, and learning the Sun Salutation kept them busy ("lazy" would be more accurate) all day long.

After racking my brain and twiddling my hair for hours (that's what I do when I turn things over in my head), I had to face the facts : I was tousled but still no further forward!

My self-confidence started trickling away like sand through an hourglass. 
I was about to skip this week's post which meant feeling awfully ashamed and losing my self-esteem.

Then, by a stroke of luck I received  an invitation to play the " Never have I ever…" game.https://conversationstartersworld.com/never-have-i-ever-questions/

Good way to change my mind off things!
Here are the qestions I was asked :

I scored 13 points (far too many for that game).

Do you have any idea of the things I have never done?

Well, while you are trying to guess, I'll make the most of the days to come, cause I still have  plenty of exciting, challenging and sometimes  scary things to do above ground.

PS : By the way, how many points for you?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire