Articles les plus consultés

samedi 2 mars 2019

AN UNEXPECTED UPDATE OF THE "NEVER HAVE I EVER..." GAME SCORE









Today just a few lines to update my last week's post.
Those who have read it already know that I played the " Never have I ever " game and that I got 13 points.

Since then my score has gone down by 1 point.
Guess what I have done!

Ridden a limo? Sorry, I was not invited to the Oscars ceremony, so no limo for me, but just a ride in our old jalopy.

Gotten a ticket? No!! I've never gotten a ticket and I will never get one! For one simple reason : I don't have my driver's licence.


The last time I tried to get it, whenever I took the wheel, the driving instructor turned as white as a sheet as if he was about to be sent to the scaffold, and after what he called a few  "unsafe" rides, he threatened to resign if I was to have one more lesson!
That's when I bade farewell to driving once and for all.

You can't see how I have changed my score? Too difficult? 
And yet, it is the first question of last week's game!

Yes guys, I have broken a bone!!
I guess it was brittle, cause it broke easily.
Was it painful? Come on, I am not a chicken!
Actually, to be honest, it didn't hurt at all.Even better, when it cracked, I squealed with delight…

You want to know why?
More about that next week!

In the meantime, you can rack your brain and suggest explanations.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire