Articles les plus consultés

vendredi 22 mars 2019

GOOD DEEDS ARE NOT ALWAYS REWARDED...






Hi everydoggy,






My name is Canaille. I'm an English Springer Spaniel and Perky, this blog's owner, is my mum.

Today you know what? I'm a poor lonesome doggy.
I mean, I'm inside, Perky is outside, and the door is locked!

Actually, I think I'm punished.
Sometimes I deserve it. For example, I'm always  a bit peckish and before dinner I happen to nibble anything I can get my paw on*.
So, being punished for swallowing one of the bird seedballs was fair, even though digesting that stuff was punishment enough!

But today, nothing of the kind!

Perky was digging the flower-bed and I kept barking to tell her that she didn't need to tire herself out, cause I had not buried any bones or treats there (that poor girl doesn't have any flair!).

Then, you know what?
She just ordered me to keep quiet!

Keep quiet?? No way!!
I started barking louder to warn her that Daddy would not be happy with her, cause last time I dug a hole in the garden, he scolded me.

Well, Perky speaks dog quite fluently (I'm a good teacher), but sometimes it seems that my barkings are Greek to her.

So, to show her that I had already tested the ground and that there was no treasure hidden there, I decided to paw up and down*.

I did my best, even though the tulips, the daffodils and the carnations were tickling my paws.
And that's when Perky started shouting at me and before I could pee on the flowers to spare her the watering chore, she had dragged me back home!

And now here I am, locked in, with a bone to pick with Perky!

Could you be my champion and make nice comments about me?
Thanks in advance.

Have a pawesome* day!

* Dictionary Dog-English :

to get my paw on                           to get my hand on
to paw up and down                      to  pace up and down
pawesome                                      awesome


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire