Articles les plus consultés

samedi 16 mars 2019

SAY GOOD BYE TO VOICEMAIL MESSAGES!




Have you ever made blunders when leaving a voicemail message?

That's what happened to me  last time I phoned my bank manager to make an appointment.  



Once  the beep had sounded, I mentioned my name and my phone number, and recorded my message carefully.

I was about to hang up, when suddenly my brain short circuited and a stupid " Have a nice day, honey " spilled out of my mouth  and got immediately  trapped in my bank manager's damned voicemail! 

Why " honey "?? 
My bank manager is not the kind of guy to fall into a honey trap, so 
what could I do ? Break into his office and steal his phone ? Just nonsense !
Half a minute later, I phoned him again, and left another message begging him to forget the last words of my previous message, cause that was not what I meant. 

In the late afternoon when the phone rang and I heard his voice, I nearly fainted.
He just said he had understood my message (which one ?) was urgent, and that we could agree on a date.
That's what we did. 

 Of course, when he said " See you later ", I refrained myself from adding " alligator ", cause, even though it rhymes, I'm not sure bank managers like rhymes.


Anyway, all was well that ended well, but since then I do prefer sending text messages whenever possible. 

What about you? Do you prefer voicemail or text messages?


    

       














  

       




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire