Articles les plus consultés

samedi 2 septembre 2017

" NEVER GIVE UP ! "



                                 


                       


                     


Hey everyone,


Way to go, guys ! You've been absolutely fabulous ! Your kindly mails, your " likes " and witty comments on the social media have saved my bacon !
Perky, this blog's owner and my mum, as well, has made up with me ! Great ! I'm off the hook !
Let bygone be bygones ! After all, letting the cat out of the bag and telling you about her repeated brushes with Spanish learning was no big deal, was it ?



But, you know, my mum has a real knack for making a mountain out of a molehill ! No kidding ! That's one of her quirks.
You see once there was a tiny molehill in our garden, but when she told Sugardaddy about it, it sounded as if Mount Everest had been relocated on our lawn overnight !


Fortunately, Sugardaddy is used to her 'extra drama ', and usually turns it into funny stuff. That time, for example, he said that if there was a mole among us, he would do his best to find out who had infiltrated our organization and become a trusted member of it ! Perky cracked a smile, then, and Mount Everest slid back to the Himalayas, and left just a minute bump on the grass in memory of its fleeting visit in Brittany !



                                   ( Mount Everest : 8,848Mt/ 29028 Ft )

Daddy is really a smart cookie and he can find out silver linings in the blink of an eye . I love him to the moon and back, and not only because he is a smart cookie, though that phrase makes my mouth water. Have I told you that I have a sweet tooth. I guess I take after Perky, but that's another story. Maybe when things calm down, I'll tell you another secret about Greedy Perky ... Shh !

Thanks also for all your lovely photos, buddies !
To be honest, I must confess I have a crush on Ashkee, a cute little doggy who lives halfway around the world (The Philippines). 



His Mum told me that his mother died when the litter was born, and she had to nurse him with a baby bottle and fresh milk till he could manage by himself.
Now he is a jolly jumper like me, and a spoiled boy, like me, too !
His foster mum deserves congrats, doesn't she ? 
So, a big thumbs-up to Elefzee Lydia from all the dog rescuers !

You see, since I started filling Perky's shoes and blogging for her, I've made friends with lots of dog lovers all over the world, and even if we'll never meet, it's great to chat with like-minded people. That's the magic of the Internet !

Unfortunately, on the flip side, Google has ruined my great expectations. 
I mean I have suddenly realized that I am not the only pebble on the beach.
The Internet is swarming with wannabe blogging dogs, and even worse, with real woofing bloggers !
Jeez, what a fierce competition ! Rough patch to come before earning my place in the sun !
I hope Perky will give me a little more time to achieve my dream and be as successful as Emma (a Grand Basset Griffon Vendéen) whose blog is absolutely smashing and full of tips and trick for cheerful and lively dogs like me.

mygbgvlife.com


You know what ? I guess I have a crush on Emma, too !!




Don't get me wrong ! I don't fall in love easily . I'm afraid finding a suitable match will take me forever, cause ....my heart belongs to Daddy*  and ...oops, to Perky, of course.

But, I must admit that Emma has made a hit with me. She is smart and hear me out : she has even written a book !
Yes, guys, can you figure that out ? A book !
" Tales of a French Scent Hound " . Classy, isn't it ?
When I came across it, I was flabbergasted !

Poor me ! For the ball boy I am, there is still some way to go, but every dog has its day, so just wait till I'm famous. All things come to him who waits ...

In the meantime, I've decided to stay pawsitive, chill out in my comfy basket and read " The Waggington Post ", my favourite online newspaper. 
Want to know more about that resourceful paper ? Here is the link :

http://www.waggingtonpost.com

I had planned to tell you this week why September is a scary month for me, but I am on a tight schedule, cause Perky has made an appointment for me at my favourite groomer, so next time you'll know more.

Have a pawesome week and don't forget : BE PERKY !

                     Canaille aka Mr Joe Bloggs ( but wait till I'm famous !)





* Do you remember that song ?








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire